Saturday, April 16, 2016

A Serene Place

I know that my past life was far from perfect
But have changed and make less errors now
I have found faith in my Savior and I love Him
I escaped the devil my Jesus showed me how

I confessed my sins to Him and now am saved
He has blessed me and taken the sins all away
I have a wonderful feeling deep inside my heart
I know I will find a home in Heaven one bright day

To meet and greet all those who live up in Heaven
Will bring great happiness to this sinner’s thinking
To know that Jesus died to take away all my sins
Takes my mind off that devil who is ever slinking

Wont you come and join with me in His friendship
Find with knowledge of being saved is satisfaction
Heaven will give you a serene place for all eternity
It will surpass everything you saw in your imagination


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment