Friday, April 1, 2016

Heavenly Grounds

How wonderful He has made that place
Where comfort and peace there abounds
He made it for all of those who believe Him
It is a place we call God’s Heavenly grounds

Some day I will walk on these sacred grounds
Feel all the joy in my heart that it gives to me
Know that forever I will spend life with my King
In His presence throughout all eternity I will be

Although I know I have been a sinner on Earth
He will forgive me for the sinful life I once led
I have confessed and with His grace I am whole
I have been washed in the blood my savior bled

I will fall down on my face to my God almighty
Praise Him for all the things He has done for me
He sent His Son down here so He could save us
Ever to be with that Son, Jesus I do want to be


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment