Monday, April 25, 2016


I Love Spring

I love to smell the clippings of a newly mowed lawn
It means that Wintertime has now over and is past
A time in which we struggled to find a warm place 
We thought that cold Wintertime would forever last

But with the Springtime we can cast our coats aside
Shorts and short sleeved shirts will be what we wear
What a wonderful time of the year we will experience
If the temperature gets up past eighty I just don’t care

We see Azaleas and Rhododendron blooming so pretty
White and Pink Dogwood still have bloom for us to see
What a joyous landscape our God has given to everyone
Yes Springtime is as beautiful as anything could ever be

Thoughts of wetting a line at my favorite fishing hole
Come to my mind as I see this perfect cloudless sky
What excuse can I give for not doing my needed work
Guess I will just ignore them when they ask me why


copyright © 2016 By Acie 

No comments:

Post a Comment