Friday, April 1, 2016


With You One Day

When the bonds of this life are severed
It is to a far better place where I then go
There to meet my Lord who is our maker
It is then His beautiful Heaven I will know

There to find a land showing His perfection
Everything will be wonderful and so clean
Ivory colored homes built by God’s hands
See immaculate lawns with grass so Green

To walk along that river that they call Jordan
Happiness to walk with Jesus overwhelms me
No other place could be so exciting as this is
There isn’t anywhere else I would want to be

If there is a day you want to be there with me
Get down on your knees and to God do pray
Lord forgive all the bad sins I have committed
I believe in you and want to be with you one day 


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment