Sunday, April 10, 2016



A Life Of Perfection

I walked through the forrest today
There was so many things I did see
There were birds flying overhead
A squirrel ran up a Hickory tree

I could hear a crow call his mate
A nut fell from a tall White oak tree
Moss was growing on a large rock
This place of solitude made for me

Some one was also walking there
He made not a sound as we walked
He told me of a place called Heaven
I listened very carefully as He talked

He told of a place He had made for me
Where forever I would be in His care
Never to have sickness or pain again
A life of perfection I would find there

I know now where I will go after death
To that home God has made for us
There to live with our Savior forever
I’ll get to meet our best friend Jesus


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment