Saturday, March 4, 2017


You Wont Be Late

When darkness comes to that deep valley
My eyes will no longer show me the way
With the guidance of my Lord and Savior
He will show me where those angels play

He has promised me I’ll have a safe haven
Where no demons dare to show their face
Only peace and contentment shall abound
We can walk with Jesus at a leisurely pace

We will never see heartache or any sorrow
In His arms for all eternity we shall ever be
We shall be blessed by our wonderful Savior
In the most beautiful world we could ever see

If it will be tomorrow when I ascend to Heaven
I will look for you to come through Heaven’s gate
For I know you will want to join me with Jesus
I have a smile on my face I know you won't be late


copyright © 2017 By Acie 

No comments:

Post a Comment