Friday, March 31, 2017

My Home In Glory

I want to walk with my friend named Jesus
It was He who took my sins as if His own
He died my death, a price paid for sinners
I will meet Him one day to claim my crown

There is no greater friend that one can find
He has made us a place for our eternal life
Where peace and tranquility shall always be
It’s in a place where there can’t ever be strife

Beautiful homes we shall see made of ivory
With Gold and Silver to accent what He made
We can live in one of those homes up in Glory
If from our loving Father we have not strayed

What a thrill that I to get to meet our dear Lord
Then think with Him I will spend all of eternity
In that City God made for all of His believers
It shall be a place of comfort for you and me


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment