Saturday, March 18, 2017

Talking To God

When those pearly gates swing open
In amazement my eyes will roll around
I will see the most beautiful sight there
An angel band is making a lovely sound

In this pristine setting I shall be with Him
There to walk and talk the whole day long
He will tell me all the things I thought about
He will remind me of what on Earth was wrong

Down there I had made a perfect world He said
Then I made man who seems to want to destroy
Most of the really good things I made down there
I had made them for all of the people there to enjoy

There is is no turmoil known up here in Heaven
Only peace and quiet rest here will be found
This is were we shall live throughout all eternity
We shall find our home on God’s Hallowed ground


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment