Thursday, March 23, 2017

One Of His Herds

If tomorrow should find me in that great City
Happiness shall thrill me throughout my soul
For it will mean that Jesus took my sins away
It was His love for me that I was made whole

He is our only true Savior of us sinners below
He took it upon Himself to die for all our sins
When the sting of death befalls our mortal life
It is then our life in God’s great Heaven begins

A land of Glory God has made for us high above
With sites that are so rare that no man can vision
It is with great perfection that God made Heaven
I want to go there one day to see God’s only Son

It is only through Jesus that we can go up there
We must confess our sins and believe His words
He has given us commandments for us to follow
God is our shepherd, we are in one of His herds


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment