Wednesday, March 22, 2017



A Place Called Heaven

Do you dream of a place called Heaven
Where freedom and peace there abound
It is a land where God is the supreme King
Where no other master could ever be found

There we will find friends who had passed on
Their reward they have received from God
He has given them a crown of great beauty
When we receive ours we surely will be awed

When I meet my Lord I shall fall down at His feet
I shall thank Him for giving me His wonderful grace
Tell Him of my great love I have for saving my soul
I will thank Him for giving me a home in this place

What we conceive of Heaven are not the true facts
No mortal man has ever seen what its like up there
It will be a great surprise to us when we meet Him
It will be so beautiful that we will stand and stare


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment