Sunday, March 19, 2017


My Savior’s Accord

He has promised me a place in His Kingdom
Where I shall spend all eternity with my Lord
When this life on Earth shall be over and done
A home in Heaven shall be my Savior’s accord

With nothing safe in this world we now live in
What happiness we shall find in that fair land
Where we will be protected by God’s loving arms
Living there with our friend Jesus will be so grand

To be free to walk with Jesus on that Golden shore
Shall be a delight far beyond what we think it will be
No fears or problem will beset us for His word is law
Everything will be perfection for everyone there to see

You can get to Heaven if you confess sin and believe
For Jesus died when He took on the burden of our sin
On that old rough cross he suffered and died for us all
Now the portals of Heaven will open and let us come in

copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment