Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Heaven Is For Believers

I want to walk with Jesus one bright day
On the sandy shores of the river we walk
I could spend many hours with my Savior 
I would intently listen as my Lord does talk

He will tell me about the beauty of Heaven
How a sinner can confess and get up there 
He must also believe in God’s Holy promise
You can spend all eternity in His loving care

There is but one Heaven and God created it
He made it as a sanctuary for all who believe
It is a place where everyone has a life eternal
Happiness will drive away any cause to grieve

He will show you the way if you will only listen
His Kingdom welcomes all even those with sin
If you confess sin and you believe His promise
He will open the portals of Heaven and let you in


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment