Saturday, January 28, 2017

With Amazing Grace

In the Heaven God built has many mansions
One day there will be one that I will call mine
When I enter the portals to that beautiful city
These eyes will see Golden streets oh so fine

God has built homes for all of the saved people
None finer could we ever find in a million years
Not one flaw will be found in these lovely homes
There God will protect us from each and all fears

My heart will swell with happiness when I see Him
I know He has done so many great things for me
He sent His son to Earth to take away all my sin
With Amazing Grace He welcomes there to be

Peace and comfort will alway be there in Heaven
God sent that troublemaker lucifer down to hell
Where he and all non believers will be for eternity
It shall be in that fiery lake they will forever dwell


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment