Sunday, January 22, 2017

Our Heavenly Home

Not a cloud will I see in that brilliant sky
So beautiful and serene is the landscape
The Sun emits a warm glow this nice day
From here I have no desire to ever escape

This is the land God made for His believers
A safe haven where we will spend eternity
Never to worry or to find any ailments there
We will find contentment, our thoughts free

To walk and talk with our true friend Jesus
With feelings we never have felt like before
Our love has made us realize His greatness
It has made us love our Jesus much more

If you get there before me, know soon I’ll see you
I know He has a home there for both you and me
Built of the most marvelous Gold and pure Ivory
The most spectacular home that you will ever see


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment