Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Walk Along With Jesus

Some day I will walk along with Jesus 
Up in Heaven on that Hallelujah shore
Ever to live in the greatest land He made
I will never suffer from my pain anymore

It is there we shall praise His name forever
Listen as my name is is called by our Lord
Telling me I shall live in His eternal kingdom
A home down on Earth like it I could not afford

So peaceful and serene it will be up in Heaven
No arguments would we ever hear up there
God has made this place with all His perfection
It is where we will never have a worry or a care

If tomorrow should be the day my name is called
I would carry to Heaven a heart filled with love
Knowing I shall ever be living with God in Glory
In His wonderful City we can find up there above


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment