Thursday, February 2, 2017




He Took On My Sin

When those gates to Heaven swing open
Jesus will appear and He shall invite me in
It was Jesus who came down to this Earth
He died a cruel death as he took on my sin

Happiness shall surround my heart that day
As I know it is here I shall live for all eternity
Safely in the arms of of our dear Savior I’ll be
Never to find a problem there ever would I see

God has made this place called Heaven for us
As He has made everything that we can see
He made it for all of those who believe in Him
Confess your sins to Him and always be free

If today should be that day that I would go home
What a most glorious day I shall surely feel
Although I know God can make anything He wants
I will blink my eyes many times to see if it is real

copyright © 2017 By Acie


No comments:

Post a Comment