Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Victory Has Been Won

When darkness hides the images from my eyes
It is then my heart will stop and no longer beat
Life on Earth for me shall be over and be done
My journey to God’s Heaven will soon be complete

What wonders these new eyes will see up there
As I walk with my sweet Jesus along the shore
It is there I will tell Him of the love I have for Him
It seems impossible but each day I love Him more 

When I hear the angels play their harps so sweet
I will have a feeling that they are playing for me
God’s Heavenly choir will sing all the old hymns
This is a marvelous place that all of us can see

My sins He has taken as if they were His own
My sentence of death shall no longer be given
He will welcome me to that great land He made
I know then that my greatest victory has been won


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment