Friday, January 27, 2017

Our Wonderful Savior

Today this Earthly body is racked with pain
But come tomorrow I shall feel pain no more
I will be in His arms up there in sweet Heaven
I will be pain free and feel better than before

He has told me of that place called Heaven
Where we shall live throughout all eternity
There all believers that ask for forgiveness
Shall ever live in Glory and forever be free

I will worship His name until I get to Heaven
As I see Him there I shall fall down on my knees
I will thank Him for saving a sinner such as I am
It shall be my aim that to Him I will ever please

When I look upon His Holy face I get a feeling
It is a love for Him that I had never felt before
When I think He sent His Son to save us all of us
It makes me love our wonderful Savior even more


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment