Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Your Victory

I want the mighty hand of God to guide me home
He will show me Heaven and all of its great glory
There will be beauty that no mortal shall ever see
Only believers of His word shall that privilege be

When I pass through the portals to that great city
I shall see sights that are far beyond imagination
For He is the Master of and has made everything
He has made and He loves His children every one

To know this is where I shall spend my eternal days
Brings so much comfort to me every hour of the day
It is with meaningful thoughts I daily do pray to Him
I tell Him of the great love that I am sending His way

Heaven can be your home too if you believe in Him
Confess your sins and ask Him to forgive each one
Tell Him this in all of your prayers and really mean it
You will know your victory to Heaven has been won


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment