Monday, February 13, 2017

Wonderful Story

When God calls me to be in that eternal home
My life on this corrupt world shall be no more
I shall live with Jesus Christ up in His Kingdom
There I shall see many friends who went before

Reunited with my family that passed years ago
A brother two sisters my father and my mother
Have all gone through the portals of God’s city
They are waiting now to see a son and brother

There we will get to worship our God together
Gather around His throne and have a prayer
We may even ask God some of our questions
It will be alright because He knows the answer

When that time comes for me to leave Earth
I shall find a beautiful home up there in Glory
To live forever in peace and restful harmony
There will be no end to this wonderful story


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment