Friday, February 17, 2017

Make You Whole

When the last breath of life is gone from my body
His call will take me to that home up in Glory land
There to enter the portals of my new found home
Where I can walk with Jesus on that Golden strand

All of my hopes and prayers will have been answered
When I hear the angels strumming harps and singing
Joy shall fill my heart as we gather around His throne
Where we will hear the Golden bells as they are ringing

To freely walk upon that most Holy land is so wonderful
But to have Jesus walking by my side overwhelms me
There can be no other place that would give this feeling
As when my Saviors beautiful presence I will there see

To know this shall be my home for an eternal lifetime
Brings comfort and satisfaction to my Heavenly Soul
May God smile on you as prepare to depart this Earth
For through His grace our God can make you whole


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment