Thursday, September 15, 2016

I Yearn For A Land

I yearn for a land that is much sweeter
Where perfection will reign forevermore
There I will be met by my precious Savior
Jesus will lead me through an open door

I will fall down on my knees as I meet Him
Weeping when I see His nail scarred feet
Knowing He died a cruel death on Earth
Dying for our sins made His life complete

He will smile as I look up and see His face
He will tell me I did good when down on Earth
In His hand He will have a jeweled Gold crown
It’s beauty will show I have gained it’s worth

In this land God has created for all His believers
Will be far more than we could have ever dreamed
How glad we will be that we listened to His teaching
To have ignored the devil and the plans he schemed


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment