Tuesday, September 20, 2016


You Shall Be Free

Lord I ask you would forgive this woeful sinner
It is with anguish I think of the sins I have done
I know you are a forgiving God and I thank you
You sent your Son so our victory could be won

With all the evils that can be found here on Earth
It is hard to keep a demon we call the devil at bay
He lays temptation on our pathway in every way
Ignore that rotten liar or it is in hell you have to pay

God stands for love he loves you and wants your love
No matter what your life has been He is your friend
He has a land where all of His believers have a home
It is an eternal land where your life there will never end

I will say a prayer that you will be saved from the devil
Only know God and what He can do for you and me
Heaven will be waiting if you believe in our dear Savior
Chains of hell can’t hold you forever you shall be free


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment