Tuesday, September 27, 2016


Savior’s Loving Care

There will come a day for me up in Heaven
I will walk with Jesus on the streets of Gold
Happiness will overflow in this heart of mine
Beauty there could never be bought or sold

Knowing this is my home throughout eternity
I will fall down on my knees in a deep prayer
To tell my Savior how thankful I am for Him
How much better we are than we once were

We will see more beauty than Earth has seen
With a multitude of colors we could not conceive
When we lay our eyes upon the Heavenly shore
We will see sights that are very hard to believe

Every day will bring a heart full of love for me
No fears or anguish could I ever feel up there
Protected by the hands of our precious Lord
We shall ever have our Savior’s loving care


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment