Friday, September 30, 2016

He Will Fulfill

Its hard to believe how the years have passed
Time seems to fly by faster each year you live
As you age time seems to go faster each year
Eventfully comes a time there is no more to give

Some will never survive to have a ripe old age
Others can live a hundred years and even more
Some people will know a devastating sickness
They will pass from their life never finding a cure

As I pass through these late years of a long life
I look back to the years that I have passed through
I some times think of how our God gave me this life
How if I could there are things I wish I could undo

Sometime I shall meet my God up in His Heaven
There time will seem as though it is standing still
There will be no worries about what to do tomorrow
God has given to us a plan we know He will fulfill


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment