Friday, June 10, 2016



Choices

Every day we have choices we must make
Some can be easy while others are so hard
There are some choices that are very bad
So we must always be on a continued guard

If there is a choice to be made this very day
God stands out as the one that I love best
He means more than anyone else ever could
I will stay by Him and you can have the rest

No doubt the choice to me is Heaven over hell
God over the devil is the only choice I would make
Heaven would be the choice every time for me
I have always hated the devil for goodness sake

Sometimes our choices are not really the best
But if we listen to God we will be right every time
We will live a life of peace and comfort in Heaven
If our choice is the devil it is a life of fire and grime


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment