Sunday, June 26, 2016


I Will Never Know

With these feelings in my heart I can face tomorrow
He brings to me love that only God could bring to me
My heart belongs to that great creator of every one
Ever know my love is for you Lord shall be my plea

When today has passed into tomorrow come for me
I want to walk on the Golden Strand with you Lord
Take me into that land that holds us so much promise
Lord give me a sanctuary with a crown as my reward

When I pass through that Golden gate up in Heaven
I know Jesus will be waiting to greet me with open arms
He will smile and say welcome my good trusting servant
You are now safe up in Heaven from any and all harms

Joy shall fill my heart when I see all my friends that past
Some who left when I was a child others not so long ago
Happiness it brings to my heart to see them once again
Separation of these great friends again I will never know


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment