Friday, June 24, 2016

He Will Give

How many miles does it take to get to Heaven
We don’t know but it’s done in a bat of an eye
When I leave this Earth to go on up to Heaven
I will wait for you so don’t worry and don’t cry

He has a home that is waiting for me this day
He has told me this home will be mine forever
Rest in peace up here in a Heavenly Kingdom
Once you are here you will never leave ever

Beautiful this land God has made is for us to see
We can only imagine what detail He has put in it
Everything was made to His upmost perfection
One day I will see God’s beautiful land every bit

You too can see what God has in store for you
If to Him you will confess the sinful life you did live
Believe in all the things you read in the Holy Bible
It will be an eternal life to you with God He will give


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment