Friday, June 17, 2016




We Shall Climb

If your life’s journey on Earth ends this day
Are you prepared to reach your destination
Will you then climb up Glory’s Golden stairs
Knowing your crown in Heaven has been won

The beauty of Heaven must be overwhelming
Compared to what we see down here on Earth
God made Earth with beauty that’s almost perfect
Can you imagine what the beauty of Heaven is worth

Although I cannot in my wildest thoughts visualize
What God has waiting in His Kingdom for you and me
I do know He is the Supreme Being and He loves us
He made Heaven as a place where His children are free

How soon will I get to His place of perfect persuasion
Only God knows and He will let me know in due time
When that day arrives and He takes me by the hand
Up to His Royal Kingdom with my God we shall climb


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment