Thursday, June 16, 2016


Never Bought

Soon the morning Sun will melt the dew away
Lovely Red Roses emit an aroma that is sweet
Another day God has given us to spend on Earth
I know that one day soon it is God I shall meet

It will be there the Roses are much more beautiful
Where the Master Gardner carefully tends for them
He knows how much water and fertilizer they need
To grow and have a strong and healthy green stem

One day I will walk among those Heavenly Red Roses
With my Savior beside me in that great garden He made
We shall walk on the grass that is a part of the garden
It shall be perfect in size and shape down to ever blade

But then everything in Heaven was made with perfection
Our Master created everything with His perfect thought
Prepare your self by admitting your sins and believe Him
When He tells you Heaven is earned and is never bought


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment