Sunday, March 27, 2016

My Journey Home

Though the journey through life might seem long
A few years on this Earth will quickly pass on by
A home awaits all of God’s believers after this life
Seeing my dear Savior will bring a tear to my eye

With more love than I could ever express to Him
This feeling brings so much freedom to my soul
No more love could my mind or heart ever dream
Than the miracle of God who has made me whole

How could I have any other feelings for my Lord
For I have become a part of my God’s grand plan
With life on Earth, one I will get to see in Heaven
There I will get to see one I will call the great I am

Tears of joy will streak down my cheeks in Heaven
Knowing I have reached the greatest pinnacle known
Finding the land that God made for those who believe
Knowledge of my Heavenly Father has steadily grown


copyright © 2016 By Acie 

No comments:

Post a Comment