Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happiness In Heaven

Without aches or pains I will enter His kingdom
Long gone will feelings I had on Earth be there
Only will there be joy felt where once was sorrow
Happiness in Heaven will now replace despair

He touched me and I became a reborn Christian
I asked Him to take away my sins and I repented
There was no hesitation on my Savior’s doing it
He knew it was His Glory that I now represented

To be in Heaven forever with our Savior is great
No problems could we ever encounter up there
I will love all of my walks with my Lord and Savior
So wonderful that I shall be forever in His care

They way to Heaven is not easy so be vigilant
Heed everything that Holy Bible tells us to do
If you will keep all of His ten commandments
Your place up in Heaven will be waiting for you


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment