Sunday, March 27, 2016

We Lost A Great Friend

When we lose a great friend we start to grieve
Although we know they are in Heaven it’s sad
Some times we will question God and ask why
He would take a friend that so many people had

Days wont be the same since Charlie went away
I will miss the beautiful poems that Charlie wrote
He had a wonderful way of putting words together
His writings were always his own we will denote

His way of writing stories about time long past
I enjoyed because I am almost Charlie's age
He often told about when times were really bad
How he could be happy yet sad on the same page

There will come a day when I will see Charlie again
We will perhaps together write the greatest poem ever
I know Charlie will write the most beautiful part of it
To me it would be so great to be the cowriting author


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment