Sunday, March 27, 2016

Other Side Of The River

On the other side of the river I’ll see Jesus
He will be there to take me home with Him
With a heart full of love for my dear Savior
I will drink a cup of kindness up to the brim

There I will shout hallelujah to a great King
It was His Son that had saved my evil soul
Taken from the grasp of an old demon devil 
His love has saved me and now I am whole

If you feel you are not what you should be
Call on the Blessed Lord in a long prayer
Tell Him of your belief in His Holy teaching
He will give you the words you want to hear

Forget the past sins that dogged your day
If you confess them and believe in our God
You will be forgiven through life upon Earth
Be given a path up to Heaven from the sod


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment