Wednesday, October 18, 2017



Just As Our God Planned

As the silence of death comes to my Earthly body  Well done my child are the words I want to hear 
I shall know that I have found that place in Glory
To live there eternally in my Savior’s loving care

When the angels come and gather around me
They will take me to my home to see my Lord
That sweet comfort of knowing I am in Heaven
My eternal life with Jesus Christ in now assured

Then comes the Lord with many of his followers
They shall gather around and welcome me home
We shall sing songs of sweet admiration of Jesus
With new found friends, its not far that I will roam

Each day we will find the Glory of this Sanctuary
Nothing but kindness will be found in God’s land
There will always be the sweet smell of our victory
Everything there is perfect just as our God planned


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment