Friday, October 13, 2017

Walk With Me As I age

Will you walk with me as I age dear Lord
Show me the right road don’t let me veer
Should I miss even one turn help me out
Your voice is the one I always want to hear

Days walking with you are a pleasant time
I love to hear you talk about the Hereafter
Never is there a time I don’t hear your word
I love you Lord I know you are the true Master

I want all my friends to have a walk with you
I would hope they would listen to what you say
You could then walk that road with our Savior
You then could see the Hereafter one great day  

That day we get to walk with Him up in Heaven
Will be the most joyous that we could ever see
I would hope that you would be up there with us
We could walk and talk together just us three


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment