Sunday, October 1, 2017




Walk And Talk

When this life on Earth is over and done
I want to walk all over Glory with my Lord
He will take me by the hand and guide me
I thank Him for giving me the faith restored

Every day in Heaven will be treasured by me
I will thank my savior on my knees in prayer
I will tell Him of this deep feeling in my heart
Of how His love makes my day seem brighter

So much beauty we will see entering Heaven
Sights that we could not fathom in our world
So many dazzling colors never seen before
So much beauty your eyes will be unfurled

If you want to see this most wonderful place
There is someone that you must have a talk 
He is by your side every minute of the day
With Him you can both talk and you can walk


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment