Saturday, December 9, 2017




Love At First Sight

With thirty nine years of wedded bliss
Two hearts have blended together well
Happiness has been ours through the years
More happiness than most could ever tell

I know the first time I met you it was love
A prettier lady I hadn’t met before that night
Your wonderful smile showed your beauty
When I first saw you it was love at first sight

These years with you have been complete
Without you I wouldn’t know where I would be
It is so wonderful to have you here by my side
A loving wife you have turned out to be to me

May we have many more years together here
In Heaven we will spend an eternal life forever
As we walk those Golden roads up in Heaven
We will keep the love that nothing could sever


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment