Thursday, December 14, 2017




That Day I Met Him

When the last breath is gone from my body
My soul shall depart from this Earthly ground
I look forward to seeing my Heavenly Father 
For I know soon that I will be Heavenly bound

My long journey thought life has had its pitfalls
There have been days I didn’t know how to turn
I knew I wanted to see my Savior up in Heaven
But I sinned and hell was a place sinners burn

That day I got to meet and talk to my dear Lord
Brought a new meaning to me as I heard His voice
He told me there is a place God made in Heaven
I must believe and confess it shall be my choice

Today the meaning of His words are plain to me
As He told me of that day he was hung on a cross
He told me it was done for a purpose for us sinners
He took our sins so that a new life would not be lost


copyright © 2017 By Acie 

No comments:

Post a Comment