Saturday, December 23, 2017

God Will Have His Way

When the gates of Heaven come open
My friend Jesus will tell me to come in
Well done will be His comforting words
Here you will be completely free of sin

You have passed the test I made for you
These words He said to me was well done
Your faith in me has shown your great trust
He will smile when He tells me a crown is won

Only through His help have these days passed
With all the problems we find on Earth this day
We wonder how everything will some day end
 One thing we know it is God will have His way

If tomorrow shall be that day I find Him up there
I know that my love for Him shall fill up my heart
To be in the land that will last throughout eternity
I know my love shared with Jesus shall never part


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment