Friday, June 9, 2017

Watching Over Me

Although the valley is filled with dark shadows
Walking along with my Savior gives light to see
There is no fear from knowing my troubled past
Because I know my Lord is watching over me

He shall lift me from this valley that is so dark
Bring me up to the height of the morning Sun
Show me all the beauty in Heaven He created
Give me a crown for the victory that I have won

Forever shall I abode in the house He made me
Live in complete harmony with those living there
Hear the harps played by the angels great band
Know I shall ever be in my loving Father’s care

Only happiness shall be seen in the land up high
Feelings of sadness will be left in the land below
Everyone will be treated with love and compassion
All because our Lord and Savior does love us so


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment