Saturday, June 10, 2017




Faithfully True

When the gnarly fingers of death overtake me
My life on this old Earth will be over and done
I shall be on that road up to the promised land
Once there I will know my victory has been won

There I shall see the glory of our God’s Kingdom
Never to feel or know the pain of a mortal again
Live in that beautiful home He has built for us all
Our happiness will abound like it has never been

We shall see the ones who passed on before us
Dear ones that had departed with our great love
We grieved then but now find these divine feelings
Feelings that can only come from our God above

If you read the Holy Bible and believe in its words
Confess your sins and ask our God to forgive you
Your home will be with all of us believers in Jesus
To Him we will always and forever be faithfully true

copyright © 2017 By Acie


No comments:

Post a Comment