Monday, June 12, 2017




I am On My Way

I know my Lord is here when I need Him
He stands by me every minute of the day
Feelings of love now flow through my body
He hears the words every time that I pray

Each day He makes my world much better
For I know that some day Heaven I will see
To live in a world that only God could create
Will one day bring happiness to you and me

We know that our God is a good God that lives
Just look around and tell everyone what you see
A world where everyone has our God’s promise
That we can live with our Heavenly Father eternally

I know that one day I shall live in that great land
Where time will not be counted by an hour or day
But where He has made a Heaven to live forever
I hope one day you will join me for I am on my way

copyright © 2017 By Acie


No comments:

Post a Comment