Wednesday, April 19, 2017


He Will Answer

When the last breath has ebbed from my body
As these deafened ears of mine hear no more
When mortal life that was spent on Earth is over
I will walk with my Jesus along the Golden shore

No longer will I suffer the ravishes of Earth’s time
As the pure comfort Heaven affords shall be mine
Living in a land that God made with great perfection
Will make for me an eternal life that will be so divine

I know God has heard my prayers and He will answer
When I go before Him on that day judgement is heard
I want to hear His words well done my faithful servant 
It will be then I know my prayers have been answered

Although my life on Earth has been far from perfection
Jesus died on that old wooden cross as He took my sin
He also died for your sins on that day at Mount Calvary
So a new life with Him up in Heaven will one day begin


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment