Wednesday, April 26, 2017

How Great He Is

I want to walk a hallowed path in Heaven
See my Lord and Master one bright day
Tell Him I love everything He stands for
Thank Him for taking all of my sins away

How great that He saved a sinner like me
When I was down and out He picked me up
Shed the stigmatism that surrounded my soul
Taught me to my God I must daily worship

Each day I search for words to say to Him
Knowing my words His ears are sure to hear
He listens intently as I tell Him I am a believer
Mine is a soul that to Him I will always lay bare

When I tread on those Golden streets in Heaven
I want Jesus to be right there walking by my side
I will thank Him for the goodness He has shown
Knowing it was for my sins He suffered and died


copyright © 2017 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment