Saturday, December 24, 2016

Will Let You In

I know I will find happiness when I meet Jesus
I will walk with Him on that sweet hallelujah shore
Knowing He will ever be by my side there eternally
I will be free of all my aches and pains forevermore

I want to see the unclouded sky that is seen in Heaven
Feel the unadulterated love that is given by sweet Jesus
Know the luxury of living in one of Heavens fine homes
Find living in God’s great heaven will make us ageless

Find the call to hear one of His great and fiery sermons 
Feel the tear drops cascade down from my happy eyes
Knowing we will be safe for all of eternity with our Lord
For with our great Master we will ever know a surprise

You too can find that place of eternal love and affection
Just follow the commandments and confess all your sin
When you get to that city that was made up in Heaven
Jesus will open up those pearly gates and will let you in


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment