Friday, December 9, 2016

Our Thirty Eighth Anniversary

The past thirty eight years have been a pleasure
Having been married to the lady that I really love
A union that was made between two loving people
As perfect as if it was made by someone up above

These wonderful years have passed by so rapidly
I can hardly believe how fast they have gone past
I think when we are having fun and we are happy
Our love will continue to grow and will forever last

May our years ahead be as happy as years past
You are still the sweet lovely lady that I first met
If I had searched this whole world I wouldn’t find
A more perfect couple than you and I as that duet

When our years on this Earth is over and is done
Heaven will be where we will live throughout eternity
There to live with all the believers in our loving Lord
Safe forever in the land where God we’ll love to see


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment