Wednesday, December 21, 2016

That Wonderful Day

When I walk on those streets of Gold
I will have Jesus walking by my side
His friendly face shall greet me there
It is in Heaven where I will ever reside

Beauty that surrounds Heaven is wonderful
It was by God’s hand that made it this way
No one other could have made His Heaven
God can create this kind of beauty every day

God created man in His image we’ve been told
Great is He that made mortals like you and me
Ever will He love you even if sometime you slip
Love and obey Him, one day in Heaven you’ll be

Let Him walk with you and hear what He says
His advice will never lead you wrong or astray
When the final trumpet has sounded and gone
May you be in Jesus arms on that wonderful day

copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment