Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I Will Shout

On that day that I ascend up to Heaven
I’ll walk with Jesus on the Golden shore
Tears will be in my eyes to an overflowing
Happiness will fill my heart for ever more

Dreams I had on Earth are just beginning
There’ll be beauty I could only think about
When I see our God sitting on His Throne
You are the great maker of us all I will shout

Angels we will hear as they are softly singing
Their harps they sweetly strum as they sing
As we listen to all this beautiful music today
Warmth into my heart I can feel it now bring

There’s no place as beautiful as God’s Heaven
After all He has been the creator of everything
He has saved the best for all our eyes to see
That first time that we are to meet God our king


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment