Monday, November 21, 2016


Your Pardon

If there is no tomorrow for me on the Earth
I will open my eyes and see a land of Gold
There I will again meet my Wonderful Lord
I will be up in Heaven I wont have to be told

There to see all the wonders God has made
Perfection in everything seen by these eyes
From the beautiful marble mansions we see
To the White beach of the river is no surprise

Wonders will not cease as we look around
Streets made from pure Gold is seen there
Not one cloud will ever be in Heaven’s sky
We will forever be in our loving God’s care

If you ever want to see all this beautiful land
You must confess your sin and then believe
Know Jesus is the way to that promised land
He died so a pardon for your sins you receive


copyright © 2016 By Acie

No comments:

Post a Comment